Friday, October 8, 2010

Jesus heal my son Daxter

Well this is just one of the biggest shocks of  my life and my wive's. I don't know what to say other than this is the hardest and saddest days for my wife, myself, and our families. I can't think of a time that I either haven't cried or wanted 2 cry very hard. Mostly because I have no control over this situation and seeing my little boy in so much pain just rips my heart out. Even though I have all of theses swing of emotions I know one of the most powerful person in this world that  is going to  make it all better and that is a loving and merciful God.I never would of dreamed in a million years that i would be where i am to day but im sure neither do the other families of cancer patients. This started as a small issue that just seemed like allergies that turned into the most deadliest issues that I can think of in the world. And I say this with tears down my face because it is hurts to think about it. I just pray every day for God's healing hand I and thanking him for being who he is my savior and my families savior; if he can save my soul he can save my little boys life and I have faith that he will.
Ben

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ben, Bailey, Daxter,
    WOW-I cannot even imagine your thoughts, fears, pain and concerns right now!! Your son is now one of those "other persons kids" that Marlo Thomas always talked about on those St Jude's Marathons. I get goose bumps as I type that. You are now those "other persons" and Daxter is that "kid". As you go through this journey please know there are hundreds and probably now thousands of people praying for your young son and for you, his family. HIS Family--HIS, the Lord God Almighty! Only HE can provide you with the HOPE, THE PROMISE, THE SECURE KNOWLEDGE that HE is walking with you in this journey. This is that time when there is only one set of footprints in the sand because HE is carrying you in the safety of HIS arms. Rest secure in HIS arms-may HE grant you PEACE and HEALING.

    Ms Bailey-when I first met you (when we used to work out at CURVES together) your whimsy and jubilent personality just made me smile!! I see you and I just SMILE really big because you are just SUNSHINE!! I look at this picture of you and your husband and my heart breaks...my tears fall for you and Ben. Again. rest in HIS everlasting arms!! Ben-your dreams for Daxter may have taken a detour, but there is an alternate route--you are not lost-the Path is marked--have Faith and follow Him. Many, many prayers!! Darla McGovern, Wellington

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bailey & Ben,
    I just want to let you know that Daxter, and your whole family are in my thoughts and prayers. My daughter was diagnosed with stage IV nueroblastoma at the age of 18 months old......she went through chemotherapy, surgery, radiation, stem cell tranplant, monclonal antibodies, etc. I totally understand how you feel and am here if you ever need to talk. My daughter was treated at Childrens Mercy in KC, we are 4 hours from KC and I know all to well how hard it is for the long trips, But in my opinion that is the best hospital, I had never been to a childrens hospital before, and of course I cannot say enough good things about it and the nurses and doctors, We spent a little over a year going through treatments, sometimes months at a time in the hospital. Just to give you some hope, my daughter is now 12 years old, the only signs of her cancer is the scar on her abdomen, and a few other small scars, and she does where hearing aids due to the high doses of chemo......she is doing wonderful and is just like any other 12 year old.
    Keep strong for your son, I know it is very hard...Hang in there and rely on each other! If either one of you need to talk....You can email me at rjrminiatures@yahoo.com
    You are in my thoughts and prayers each and every day!
    Michele Johnson

    ReplyDelete