Saturday, October 9, 2010

praying for the best

Well, today has been very busy with doctors and nurses checking on Daxter. We got good news that they will be starting chemo on him at 7:30 pm instead of 5 or 6 on Sunday, which is a big blessing because we do not have to worry about waiting for it. I have been getting very excited about this news because I want him to get better as soon as he can. This a blessing. I pray that the chemo will do just fine and will work just like it is supposed to. They still have to make sure we know the risks. For instance, if he has kidney failure, which I pray he does not, they said that we would have to either go to Wesley Hospital  or Children's Mercy to have a dyalisis to fix it. Children's Mercy is in Kansas City which is three hours away, but it has experts who specialize in dyalisis and cancer therapy. The distance in a concern, but I'll just pray every day that it won't happen, and I just have a feeling it won't come to that. I just ask everyone to keep praying for him and never give up hope. God bless everyone and I love you all.

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment