Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Prayer

Father in Heaven, Thank you for this day and thank you for the many blessings. I pray now for Daxter, Bailey, Ben, Debbie and all their family. Daxter is starting chemo now, and I have comfort in the fact that you know this, and you know the outcome. I pray for your hand to be on Daxter and his family through this difficult time. Give them the strength and peace they need as they start this process. The Bible says that I can put my faith in you and trust in you with all my heart and I shall do that. I ask that  you guide and give wisdom to Daxter's doctors, nurses and hospital staff as they begin to fight this cancer. Be with Daxter as he starts this process and Lord, I know you will will be done. I ask you in your son's name to heal baby Daxter fully from this cancer. Take it from his body and let it not return. I ask for prayer for all the thousands of people praying for Daxter right now, and over the last few days. I pray that as they walk this road with Daxter and his family, that they may be blessed in their own lives. I ask that you give strength to those that are struggling with this and I pray that this will bring those that do not know you, to accept your son Jesus Christ as their personal savior. I ask for strength Lord so I can continue to do what you shall have me do to suupport this family in their time of need. Lord, I ask all this in the name of you son Jesus Christ.

Amen

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
       and lean not on your own understanding;

Exodus 23:25

25 Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you,

Psalm 18:2


 2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
       my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
       He is my shield and the horn [a] of my salvation, my stronghold.

1 comment:

  1. Our God is a God who Heals, who Hears, who MOVES when His children cry His Name! Lord God, I cry unto You and wait and watch as You move this mountain!!

    ReplyDelete