Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We need YOUR HELP!

Kristin here:
I am sure most of you have heard by now that the fundraiser for Daxter and his family was a HUGE Success. We raised so much support for this family! I had tears on my way home because I was just so thankful to a mighty God for blessing the dinner and for allowing it to be such a great thing. I wanted to mention a few things, first to clarify the KAKE news article. I was not, am not a stranger to the Rosewicz's. I attend their church and have know them for awhile now. What I really said was "I didn't really know them that well OUTSIDE church before this happened." I also talked a great deal about God, and gave all the credit to him but sadly news stations often edit out talk about church and God. I wanted to clarify this simply because ALL the credit goes to God, and only God. I am sooo thankful for a mighty God who loves us so much! The success of the dinner was due to a large number of people, including Karra Atkerson, Dixie Pennigton, Suzie Arnold, Charlotte Brooks, Kim Mraz, Vickie Johnson, Jennifer Templeton and SO MANY others! It is also due to the community of Wellington and the generous loving business owners who donated to the dinner. Most importantly however, all of us Thank God for the success and Thank You for your support of this family

Next, just because the dinner is over doesn' t mean we are stopping fundraising for this family. Bracelets are still being sold around Wellington and we are in the process of developing more benefits for them. This is where we need YOUR help!


We are wanting to put on a benefit Christian concert for this family and we need artists who are willing to be a part of that. So, we are asking if you know, can contact, can ask, are a Christian band and are willing to reach out and help this family PLEASE contact me. If you know a band, send them a message. If you are a band, please pray about helping this family with a concert. If you have bands on your facebook reach out to them and tell them about Daxter and ask them to help. God will work it out but we need your help in getting the word out and finding bands who will be apart of it. It would be AMAZING if we  had to have the concert in Wichita because we outgrow a venue in Wellington. So please help us by spreading the word!
Remember...in an attempt to honor and Glorify God is everything we do, we are only looking for Christian bands!


You can email me at Katcdh@yahoo.com!

Bailey and Ben most likely will post an update later today on Daxter.

No comments:

Post a Comment