Thursday, October 14, 2010

Praying for Daxter bracelets

Kristin Here:


There has been some confusion on the bracelets.

The bracelets will not be available for purchase until October 20th as they aren't quite ready. We just wanted to alert everyone to the news that starting on October 20th, we will begin selling bracelets of Daxter.

Bracelets are $5.00 and can be found at the following locations:

*Chew Plumbing
*Fabiolas
*Wellington Health Mart
*Sumner County Family Care Center
*Wild About Hair

You will also have an opportunity to purchase bracelets at the Wellington Home football game on October 22. 

We will also be selling them at the Dinner for Daxter on October 24th.

If you are unable to go to one of these places, and/or do not live in Wellington, you are also welcome to email me at Katcdh@yahoo.com to get an order form,  and for an additional $2.00 per package( not per bracelet) and we will be happy to mail them to you.

Bracelets will NOT be available until October 20th. 


Don't forget the benefit dinner on Oct 24th at Wellington High School from 11:30 AM to 3:00PM. Please come join us in supporting this family.

As always, donations can be sent to First National Bank in Wellington (address on sidebar).


I want to take a moment to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for loving, and supporting this family so much. I have gotten the sweetest, most loving emails from people all over the world to pass to Bailey and Ben. I can't begin to describe the affect and support you are giving to them. I see their faces light up when I share what you are all are doing and saying. They are so thankful and so humbled by every one's love and support for this family. All the facebook messages, comments on this blog, emails being sent to me (that i pass to them), and prayers have truly touched their hearts in such as deep way. They need the encouragement and I am just sooooo thankful for each and everyone of you because I see daily how YOU are making a difference in their lives through this hard time.  The Lord gives them strength but YOU give them the encouragement and love they need to keep hope and faith. So, from me personally, and I know from Ben, Bailey, Daxter, Grandma's and everyone one of their family, THANK YOU! The Lord is working in amazing ways.


In Him,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment